ORAL PAPER SECTIONS
a. Time slot
- Long paper: 25 minutes, i.e., 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Short paper: 20 minutes, i.e., 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
b. Each lecture style session room will be set with an LCD projector, a microphone and a laser pointer.
c. Sign the register to show that you presented your paper.
a. The poster sessions will be 40 minutes long (TBD)
b. The Authors(s) are expected to;
- Be set up prior to the session.
- Be present at their poster for the entire session.
- Explain their paper to the audiences.
- Answer questions and interact as appropriate.
- Remove their materials promptly.
- Poster boards are placed on the exhibit hall.
- The locations are assigned.
- Poster setup should be complete 10 minutes before the scheduled presentation.
- Contact your session chair if you need any help.
- All poster materials should be provided by the Author(s)
- Push pins will be provided at the conference registration table
- The area for your poster materials should be no less than A1 and no larger than A0 size
- Please try your material layout before you arrive and make sure it fits in the assigned space.